More drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites are being offered in the Louisville area, including southern Indiana. Here is a list of sites that will be updated, as we get information. If you have additional information on testing sites, please email [email protected]
For the latest information on drive-through testing, visit kycovid19.ky.gov.
For the latest information on drive-through testing, visit the Indiana State Health Dept. site.
CVS Health will open seven new COVID-19 test sites at drive-thru locations across Kentucky.
- These new sites will utilize self-swab test.
- Tests will be available to individuals meeting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria, in addition to state and age guidelines. Patients must register in advance at CVS.com beginning Friday, May 29 to schedule an appointment.
- Patients will be required to stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window.
- Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing and the results will be available in approximately three days.
- Testing will not take place inside any retail locations, and CVS Pharmacy, HealthHUB and MinuteClinic will continue to serve customers and patients.
- To register in advance, CLICK HERE.
The new testing sites in Kentucky include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 704 US Highway 31, Bowling Green, KY 42101
- CVS Pharmacy, 102 Village Lane, Hazard, KY 41701
- CVS Pharmacy, 118 East New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40507
- CVS Pharmacy, 2311 Lime Kiln Road, Louisville, KY 40222
- CVS Pharmacy, 10490 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY 40223
- CVS Pharmacy, 2169 Midland Trail, Shelbyville, KY 40065
- CVS Pharmacy, 24 West Lexington Avenue, Winchester, KY 40391
A complete list of CVS Pharmacy drive-thru test sites can be found here.
Bullitt County Health Department
- 181 Lees Valley Rd.
- Shepherdsville, KY
- Monday- Thursday
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Testing for individuals with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Must have doctor referral.
- Contact Bluewater at: 502-538-2980
Three Rivers District Health Department – Carroll County High School
- 1706 Highland Ave.
- Carrollton, KY 41008
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 14
- Register online: CLICK HERE.
Oldham County Health Dept
- 1786 Commerce Parkway
- La Grange, KY 40031
- Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- If you have any questions or are experiencing technology complications, please contact the Oldham County Health Department at 502-222-3516.
- Here is a link of Oldham County Health Department’s online testing application
SHELBY, SPENCER AND TRIMBLE COUNTIES IN KENTUCKY:
North Central District Health Department offers FREE COVID-19 testing starting May 5, 2020 at multiple locations.
- To qualify for testing you must reside or work in Henry, Shelby, Spencer, or Trimble Counties and meet screening criteria.
- The screening process may be initiated by calling the NCDHD COVID-19 Call Center at (502) 390-2600.
- When the individual qualifies for testing, they will be instructed with an appointment time or arrival window and testing location.
Testing locations to include:
- Shelby County Health Department-(drive-thru) 615 11th Street, Shelbyville, KY 40065 o Tuesdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Henry County Health Department- (curbside) 75 Park Road, New Castle, KY 40050 o Wednesdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Spencer County Health Department-(curbside) 88 Spears Drive, Taylorsville, KY 40071 -Wednesdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Trimble County Health Department- (curbside) 138 Miller Lane, Bedford, KY 40006 – Thursdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Testing will be based on tiered criteria, High priority tier is focused on healthcare facility workers, first responders, and others identified by public health. Next tier is priority which includes persons with symptoms and persons without symptoms who are prioritized by the health department.
Floyd County Health Department
- 1917 Bono Rd, New Albany, IN 47150
- Scheduling – By appointment
- Hours: Mon – Thurs: 11:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
- Off site testing on Saturday’s. Location will be posted on the Floyd County Health Department website.
- Requirements to be Tested
- Doctor’s note
- Essential worker
- Healthcare worker
- Floyd County Resident
- Need to call and get screened and get a password before getting tested.
- Please visit the Floyd County Health Department website for details.
- Need to bring Photo ID, and Insurance if you have insurance